Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Milk and Honey Hair Mask

I have big, curly hair that needs regular moisture and I give my hair a deep conditioning treatment once a week, preferably on a Sunday when I have nothing to do with my day but to give my house a big clean. I leave the treatment in for around 3-4 hours then wash it out. Some may think it’s too long but it’s perfect for the type of hair that I have.  If your hair doesn’t need as long a treatment, leave it in for at least 30 minutes though. Leaving it in for that amount of time will guarantee you get the full benefit of the milk.

Enjoy!

You will need

  table spoons of hair conditioner (depends on how big/long your hair is)

  table spoon of honey

  tablespoons of coconut milk

What to do

First add the conditioner into the bowl, then the honey and coconut milk. Mix the ingredients together until you have the consistency of an actual hair conditioner or it’s a little runnier. Wash the hair beforehand, then comb. Apply the mixture into wet hair and cover with a cap. Leave it in the hair for at least 30 minutes. Rinse out of the hair with cold water then style however you wish


Milk and honey for fine hair silky

 

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment