Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Aspirin Face Mask

Whilst hunting around for the best types of home made face masks, I kept seeing these ‘Asprin’ face masks and I was a little intrigued….  apparently it is fabulous for clearing up acne and spot treating zits.  So I thought I’d share – I haven’t tried it – but I’m going to!
  • 1-3 aspirin depending on whether you want to ‘spot treat’ or do your whole face
  • a cup
  • a Shallow dish
  • Warm honey (runny honey), moisturizer made for the face or natural oil such as almond, olive or coconut
Crush the aspirin into small pieces by rolling a coffee cup or glass cup over them. Place aspirin in a shallow dish. Stir in a few drops of water to help the asprin dissolve into a paste.  Add the warm honey/moisturiser/oil and stir well.  Apply to the face and allow to dry – wash off after ten minutes.
NOTE:  DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO ASPRIN – CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST!


set of masks for all skin problems(Magic recipes + important information)

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment